Testimonials

Susie Bamberry - Health Food Shop Manager, Gold Coast
"Body Boost and Megaburn Bars have been terrific for us. Our customers love them and sales during our Christmas promotion were great."



Valerie Stear - Gold Coast
"At seventy-five years of age I lead a restricted lifestyle and needed something to boost my energy levels. Body Boost has given my husband, who is undergoing treatment for cancer and I a whole new feeling of well-being and energy. We haven't felt this good in years."



Sue Pryer - International Flight Attendant, Ironwoman and Triathlete
"I have been an international flight attendant for the past 14 years and have completed 7 Ironman events, including 2 Hawaii World Championships. I have tried every energy bar on the market. I am very impressed with the Megaburn bar formula, taste and natural ingredients. I never travel overseas without a supply in my suitcase."



Robertsons Air Conditioning - Gold Coast
"We have found that drinking Ammo electrolyte replacement has been beneficial during summer while installing air conditioning systems into roofs of houses and businesses. We feel rehydrated and can tolerate the heat better."



Katrin Borchert - Professional Kayaker
"As a professional athlete it is vital for me to make sure I always get enough energy to fulfil my daily training schedule. I use Megaburn Bars as a quick energy replacement during training sessions and competition. Megaburn Bars as a healthy food source helping you to build strength, increase endurance and a speedy recovery after exercise. I believe Megaburn Bars are ideal for sports people and those looking for balanced nutrition."



Clint Robinson - Olympic Kayaker
"Finding a performance bar and drink to use as a refuelling product between races when you have a 'Gluten and Lactose free' diet can be a real challenge. Finding the Megaburn products was a huge asset to my race performance and to enjoy the taste of variety throughout the different products was most satisfying, as many products may do the job but can be a real effort to consume. So now leaving home for a competition I make sure I have all my racing equipment plus my Megaburn products, as they are another key element in providing my best performance!"



Fleur Keough - Captain Australian Army
"On behalf of Team Australian Edge, the Australian Army team that competed in the Southern Traverse 2000 in New Zealand I would like to pass on these compliments. We ate and drank Megaburn products during training and racing and were delighted to discover one brand that was suitable and effective for all team members. The most enduring quality of Megaburn is the great taste of all your bars and powders. The nutritional value is also of an excellent standard. We look forward to the continued use of Megaburn in future training and competitions."



Dr Evan L Rodgers - Rogers Chiropractic Clinic
"I think the Megaburn Bars are great. I like the taste, I find they go down well on a ride and are nutritionally excellent. Most bars are packed with synthetic vitamins etc and concentrated sugars, both of which I prefer to avoid."



Francis Arnold -72 year osteoarthritis suffer
"I take Freedom for Joints daily and find it is great in relieving the pain in my hips due to osteoarthritis and aids in my general health."



Fleur Trickey - Gold Coast
"Taking Body Boost has reduced my allergies significantly, improved my immune system and I generally feel healthier."



Emma Snowsill
"Being an elite athlete with an intense daily training program, I am extremely conscious of my nutritional intake. MEGABURN is the best and only completely natural product that I have discovered which suit my exact needs. Not only do MEGABURN products taste delicious they are a perfectly balanced functional food which satisfy my quick energy requirements for racing and training. My personal favorites are: CHILL OUT Nutritional Food Bar in choc-peppermint, AMMO the Electrolyte / energy replacement dink in Lemon-Barley flavor & MEGASOY, a delicious Protein Isolate with it’s hint of Papaya.I personally recommend MEGABURN products to anyone searching for the right range of “Functional Foods.”